Seeing as I've been tagged multitudes by others, I thought, why not?
1. How long have you been on DeviantArt?
was created December 11th, 2012 which is two years; my original (and still active mind you) account
was created September 1st, 2009 so three weeks from today I'll be an official deviant for six years.
2. What does your username mean?
Karma-Maple was a combination of two nicknames I went by.
Started dA as "SimGoddess1" (my account name from Sims 2 and Sims 3 websites) -> Karma-Spitter
(Because I was highly into L4D and was a pro playing as a Spitter on L4D2 Versus and as a ref to the "Karma Charger", soon I ended up being called Karma) -> Shitstorm fled Karma-Spitter -> became "MapleBeer-Shipper" to throw old friends off (Decoy Weeb name basically) -> started to be called "Maple" for short and went with it -> made up with old friends everything cleared up -> became Karma-Maple to join the two identies I had become these last years.
3. Describe yourself in three words.
huge fucking nerd
4. Are you left or right handed?
I am right handed
5. What was your first deviation?
Well for this account, some picture of my Yemen OCs circa 2012
We don't talk about Karma-Spitter, that shit will never see the light of day ever again.
6. What is your favourite type of art to create?
Pixels, they get so much hate but let me tell you.
you try pixelling tiny pixels on an already tiny person and tell me how fucking "easy" it is.
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
nah, tbh I am fine at learning at my own pace.
You can't master something that can change so suddenly otherwise where's the fun in that?
8. What was your first favorite?
tbh u can't go wrong on Resident Evil monsters dressed as L4D infected
9. What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
Games, anime, cool shit, whatever I want.
Awesome OCs I actually like??????
10. Who is your all-time favorite deviant artist?
[see #12 for reason]
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
Along with Matt, Nolan, Ame, Xander, and
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
I know I've said this before but this woman and her original ms paint animations with windows movie maker over on youtube are the reason I'm even who I am today. Its been nearly 6 years and I still watch her videos.
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
Traditional I use Prisma color markers
and digital I use MS Paint.
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
my bed...idk its not like I go anywhere.
15. What is your favorite DeviantArt memory?
I can't really choose tbh?
I met Mattie through dA, I met Kima (and through her met Xander), I met Lydia, I met Poison, I met Brit and Nolan and Ame, I met Faith;
I interacted with the person who inspired me more than once.
While the place never changes with some people, I've kinda been here since I was like 16.